How to Access Our Systems
The three systems listed here offer single sign-on. Once you log into one of the systems, you can easily access the others without typing in your username and password again.
Moodle Courses, Orientation and Student Café:
When you reach the Moodle LMS page:
- * Click the log in link on the top right side of the screen or click on your course title.
- * You will see a box prompting you for a User ID (Student ID) and password.
- After you have typed in your information, click the "Log in" button.
The Landing Social Networking Site:
The Landing is a social software system for the Athabasca University community. Social software provides various tools for personalization, collaboration, and publishing.
- * Use the same User ID (Student ID) and password that you use to access your Moodle courses and myAU.
- * If you have already logged into Moodle or myAU, you can simply click on the "Log on" link in the top left-hand corner of the screen to enter (single sign-on).
myAU is a web portal system that provides Athabasca University (AU) students with individualized web services and information.
- * Use the same User ID (Student ID) and password that you use to access your Moodle courses and me2u.
- * If you have already logged into Moodle or me2u, you should be able to click on the "Log in" button to enter (single sign-on).