How to Access Our Systems
The three systems listed here offer single sign-on. Once you log into one of the systems, you can easily access the others without typing in your username and password again.
Moodle Courses, Orientation and Student Café:
When you reach the Moodle LMS page:
- * Click the log in link on the top right side of the screen or click on your course title.
- * You will see a box prompting you for a User ID (Student ID) and password.
- After you have typed in your information, click the "Log in" button.
The Landing Social Networking Site:
The Landing is a social software system for the Athabasca University community. Social software provides various tools for personalization, collaboration, and publishing. And, you can network with other students from our program or across the university.
- * Use the same User ID (Student ID) and password that you use to access your Moodle courses and myAU.
- * If you have already logged into Moodle or myAU, you can simply click on the "Log on" link in the top left-hand corner of the screen to enter (single sign-on).
Mahara ( Electronic Portfolio)
ePortfolios in the e-Lab offer a secure, easy and reliable way to reflect on and record your
- Academic achievements
- Professional development
- Readiness for university work
- Ideas for course development and revision
- Research progress
ePortfolio is available to anyone with an AU log-in.
myAU is a web portal system that provides Athabasca University (AU) students with individualized web services and information.
- * Use the same User ID (Student ID) and password that you use to access your Moodle courses and me2u.
- * If you have already logged into Moodle or me2u, you should be able to click on the "Log in" button to enter (single sign-on).