The following links will allow you to enter special areas of the website. These require a username and password in order to protect your privacy.
The three systems listed here offer single sign-on. Once you log into one of the systems, you can easily access the others without typing in your username and password again.
When you reach the Moodle LMS page:
- Click the log in link on the top right side of the screen or click on your course title.
- You will see a box prompting you for a User ID (Student ID) and password.
- After you have typed in your information, click the "Log in" button.
The Landing is a social software system for the Athabasca University community. Social software provides various tools for personalization, collaboration, and publishing.
- Use the same User ID (Student ID) and password that you use to access your Moodle courses and myAU.
- If you have already logged into Moodle or myAU, you can simply click on the "Log on" link in the top left-hand corner of the screen to enter (single sign-on).
myAU is a web portal system that provides Athabasca University (AU) students with individualized web services and information.
- Use the same User ID (Student ID) and password that you use to access your Moodle courses and me2u.
- If you have already logged into Moodle or me2u, you should be able to click on the "Log in" button to enter (single sign-on).
Need help logging into the above systems?
Note: Content from the old CDE Intranet is now in the Student Cafe. See instructions above to log in. If you are an alumni, first try to log in, then contact us (email@example.com) to notify her that you have attempted log in.
CDE - Last updated December 22, 2010
- CDE Technical Help
- Computing Helpdesk
- AU Library Help Centre
- Go to Moodle
- Computer System Requirements